Every successful person or team that you see have some things in common, namely:
- Clear goals and objectives
- Simple and efficient lines of communication
- Acknowledgement of one anothers skills and abilities, as well as how and when to use them
- Impartial and robust team decision making processes
- After Action Reviews (Defriefs) and
- Continuous Improvement of their people and processes
Every Industry, team and person in a team are unique, so cookie cutter workshops do not provide the best outcomes.
JBcoco has developed training around the 6 core skills identified in the Crew Resource Management (CRM) Framework, and success criteria above into 6 workshop modules that can be used together or individually to deep dive into the topic.
After a thorough discussion and gap analysis, with you, the selection of topics are identified, and workshops either developed or selected from the existing 6 core skills workshops. The 6 core skills workshops include:
- Situational Awareness / Mindfulness
- Decision Making
- Human Factor Performance (Stress and Fatigue Management)
What to expect from JBcoco Workshops
JBcoco Workshops enable you to support each individual in realising their skills and strengths, and what they need to develop. This is achieved through hands on learning exercises and discussions in a harmonious group environment with regular follow up coaching to reinforce what they have learned and provide accountability.
For some testimonials, from recent students, please take a moment to review them on the testimonial page.
If you would like to contact JBcoco to find out more about how we can support you, please complete the form below and Jeanne will be in touch.