Jeanne Boles Consulting and Coaching (JBcoco) was founded in 2015 to help people build their social / life / non-technical skills.
Below are some photos of various groups that I have worked with over the past 5 years, including school children and teachers, Uni Students, PHD students and adult workers.
With 15 years of experience in Oil and Gas operations, management and training, across the globe; working with people of diverse cultures, languages, ages and experience, I have found one thing in common:
People need good social skills to be successful in their working and personal lives; and the sooner in life you can start developing these skills, the better!
I currently work with a variety of programs:
- Game Changer Awards – STEM Competition for WA Children
- Women Economic Forum – Perth – Collaborating with other like minded people to focus on developing solutions for the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s)
- Strive & Thrive – Positive Life Expo – Collaborating with Norita Omar to bring together local Anxiety, Depression & Suicide Prevention based businesses and those affected, to combat Anxiety, Depression & Suicide
- Workshops on Skills such as Teamwork, Communication, Networking and Conflict Management with iPrep, a PHD research and Industry collaboration program
- WISE’s Future Engineers program
- Petroleum Club of WA’s Next Generation School Program
- WITWA’s Techtrails, a STEM school incursion program, helping kids understand how to break a goal into bite size achievable tasks
- Judge for 3 minute PHD Thesis competitions
- Speaking at Industry events to bring awareness to the need for Social Skill development
- Talking to students at Curtin, ECU and UWA on a variety of topics from Preventative Maintenance Mindset to how to manage stress and prepare for exams and working life after Uni!
If you are interested in hearing more about what I have to offer, then please complete the form below, so that I can get back to you!
“Stay Calm; Think Positively; Get it done!” Jeanne Boles